This page contains complete information on how to remove Launch Manager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your systemGateway
. You can find out more on Gateway or check for application updates here
. Launch Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv7.EXE LMv7.UNI is the full command line if you want to uninstall Launch Manager. LManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.12 MB (1176176 bytes) on disk.
Launch Manager contains of the executables below. They take 6.26 MB (6567592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (340.61 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.12 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (1.87 MB)
- LMconfigV2.exe (1.03 MB)
- LMutilps.exe (531.11 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (462.61 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (222.11 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- SetMail64.exe (264.11 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (46.61 KB)
- DkRun32.exe (96.08 KB)
- DkUserProc.exe (98.08 KB)
This page is about Launch Manager version 7.0.3
only. You can find below info on other releases of Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program by the software company Gateway. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Launch Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Launch Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Launch Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Launch Manager in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Launch Manager by Gateway from your computer, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Launch Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 18:11:07.730