You can find on this page details on how to remove Launch Manager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your computerGateway
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Gateway. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Launch Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. LManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1,005.08 KB (1029200 bytes) on disk.
Launch Manager contains of the executables below. They take 3.09 MB (3244616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (303.58 KB)
- LManager.exe (1,005.08 KB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.58 KB)
- LMutilps.exe (356.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (282.58 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (72.08 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
This page is about Launch Manager version 5.0.5
only. For more Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application marketed by the software company Gateway. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Launch Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Launch Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Launch Manager program will be found automatically. After you click Launch Manager in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Launch Manager by Gateway from your computer, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Launch Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 04:30:15.207