Launch Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your systemGateway
. You can read more on Gateway or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Launch Manager is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv7.EXE LMv7.UNI. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. LManager.exe is the Launch Manager's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.13 MB (1179760 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Launch Manager. They take 6.27 MB (6572712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (340.61 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.13 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (1.87 MB)
- LMconfigV2.exe (1.03 MB)
- LMutilps.exe (531.11 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (462.61 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (222.11 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- SetMail64.exe (264.11 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (46.61 KB)
- DkRun32.exe (96.08 KB)
- DkUserProc.exe (98.08 KB)
This data is about Launch Manager version 7.0.6
only. For more Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program offered by the software company Gateway. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Launch Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Launch Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Launch Manager in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Launch Manager by Gateway from your PC, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Launch Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-26 05:03:03.163