This page contains complete information on how to remove Launch Manager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your systemGateway
. You can read more on Gateway or check for application updates here
. Launch Manager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Launch Manager directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Launch Manager is C:\Windows\UnInst32.exe LManager.UNI. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. LManager.exe is the Launch Manager's main executable file and it occupies around 786.51 KB (805384 bytes) on disk.
Launch Manager contains of the executables below. They take 1.62 MB (1694256
bytes) on disk.
- DIALCTRL.EXE (42.77 KB)
- LManager.exe (786.51 KB)
- LMconfig.exe (718.51 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.77 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (36.00 KB)
This data is about Launch Manager version 2.0.04
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application released by the software company Gateway. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Launch Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Launch Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Launch Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Launch Manager in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Launch Manager by Gateway from your computer, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Launch Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-27 00:05:40.800