Launch Manager is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Launch Manager from your computerGateway
. More data about Gateway can be found here
. Launch Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Launch Manager is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv7.EXE LMv7.UNI. The application's main executable file occupies 1.14 MB (1192784 bytes) on disk and is named LManager.exe.
The following executables are contained in Launch Manager. They occupy 6.30 MB (6604816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (342.33 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.14 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (1.89 MB)
- LMconfigV2.exe (1.04 MB)
- LMutilps.exe (534.33 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (464.83 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (223.83 KB)
- runxx.exe (55.61 KB)
- SetMail64.exe (265.83 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (46.61 KB)
- DkRun32.exe (96.08 KB)
- DkUserProc.exe (98.08 KB)
This data is about Launch Manager version 7.0.10
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application offered by the software company Gateway. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Launch Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Launch Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Launch Manager app will be found automatically. After you click Launch Manager in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Launch Manager by Gateway from your computer, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Launch Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:21:32.870