You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Launch Manager for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCGateway
. Open here
for more info on Gateway. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Launch Manager is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. The program's main executable file has a size of 887.08 KB (908368 bytes) on disk and is labeled LManager.exe.
Launch Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.64 MB (2767792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (305.08 KB)
- LManager.exe (887.08 KB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (291.08 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (71.01 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.8
of Launch Manager. You can find below a few links to other Launch Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program marketed by Gateway. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Launch Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Launch Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Launch Manager in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Launch Manager by Gateway from your PC, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 22:42:50.997