This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Launch Manager for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your computerGateway
. Further information on Gateway can be found here
. Launch Manager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Launch Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled LManager.exe and its approximative size is 1.04 MB (1092688 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Launch Manager. They take 3.89 MB (4082840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (344.58 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.04 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.58 KB)
- LMutilps.exe (470.08 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (407.08 KB)
- LMworker.exe (326.58 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (223.08 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
The current page applies to Launch Manager version 5.1.5
alone. For other Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program by the software company Gateway. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Launch Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Launch Manager in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Launch Manager by Gateway from your PC, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:35:01.460