This info is about Launch Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your systemGateway
. Take a look here
for more details on Gateway. Launch Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Windows\UnInst32.exe LManager.UNI is the full command line if you want to uninstall Launch Manager. LManager.EXE is the Launch Manager's primary executable file and it takes circa 806.58 KB (825936 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Launch Manager. They take an average of 2.14 MB (2240280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (114.58 KB)
- LManager.EXE (806.58 KB)
- LMconfig.exe (869.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (71.01 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- x64DrvFx.exe (124.58 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (46.51 KB)
The current page applies to Launch Manager version 3.0.08
alone. Click on the links below for other Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program released by Gateway. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Launch Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager program will be found automatically. After you click Launch Manager in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Launch Manager by Gateway from your computer, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Launch Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-05 22:32:54.880