This info is about Launch Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCGateway
. More information on Gateway can be found here
. Launch Manager is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Launch Manager is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv7.EXE LMv7.UNI. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Launch Manager's main file takes about 1.12 MB (1176688 bytes) and is called LManager.exe.
Launch Manager is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.26 MB (6568104
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (340.61 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.12 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (1.87 MB)
- LMconfigV2.exe (1.03 MB)
- LMutilps.exe (531.11 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (462.61 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (222.11 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- SetMail64.exe (264.11 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (46.61 KB)
- DkRun32.exe (96.08 KB)
- DkUserProc.exe (98.08 KB)
This data is about Launch Manager version 7.0.5
only. For more Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application released by Gateway. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Launch Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Launch Manager in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Launch Manager by Gateway from your PC, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:05:13.017