This web page is about Launch Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCGateway
. Open here
where you can read more on Gateway. Usually the Launch Manager application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Launch Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Windows\UNINST32.EXE LManager.UNI. The application's main executable file is named LManager.exe and it has a size of 846.51 KB (866824 bytes).
The executables below are part of Launch Manager. They occupy about 1.74 MB (1823560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LManager.exe (846.51 KB)
- LMConfig.exe (466.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (78.01 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.77 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (87.27 KB)
- x64DrvFx.exe (195.77 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (36.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.02
of Launch Manager. You can find below a few links to other Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application released by Gateway. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Launch Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Launch Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Launch Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Launch Manager in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Launch Manager by Gateway from your PC, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Launch Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:12:48.213