Launch Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCGateway
. Further information on Gateway can be found here
. Usually the Launch Manager program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI is the full command line if you want to remove Launch Manager. LManager.exe is the Launch Manager's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.23 MB (1289296 bytes) on disk.
Launch Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.01 MB (3151792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (317.58 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.23 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (281.58 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (71.01 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
This data is about Launch Manager version 4.0.5
only. For more Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application offered by the software company Gateway. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Launch Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Launch Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager program will be found automatically. When you click Launch Manager in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Launch Manager by Gateway from your computer, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Launch Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:19:55.527