This page is about Launch Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCGateway
. More information on Gateway can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Launch Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. LManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.05 MB (1103440 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Launch Manager. They occupy an average of 3.73 MB (3908760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (345.08 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.05 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (652.08 KB)
- LMutilps.exe (484.08 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (409.08 KB)
- LMworker.exe (335.58 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (234.58 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.7
of Launch Manager. You can find below info on other releases of Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program marketed by the software company Gateway. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager application will be found automatically. When you select Launch Manager in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Launch Manager by Gateway from your computer, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Launch Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:18:22.370