Launch Manager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCGateway
. Check out here
for more info on Gateway. Usually the Launch Manager program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder, depending on the user's option during install. Launch Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Windows\UnInst32.exe LManager.UNI. The application's main executable file is titled LManager.exe and it has a size of 1.10 MB (1157128 bytes).
Launch Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.34 MB (2448440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LManager.exe (1.10 MB)
- LMconfig.exe (869.01 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (71.01 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- x64DrvFx.exe (119.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (46.51 KB)
The current web page applies to Launch Manager version 3.0.06
only. You can find below a few links to other Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program offered by Gateway. Some people want to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Launch Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager app will be found automatically. When you select Launch Manager in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Launch Manager by Gateway from your computer, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 16:05:28.887