This page is about Launch Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Launch Manager from your systemGateway
. More information on Gateway can be found here
. Launch Manager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Launch Manager is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. LManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.21 MB (1273936 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Launch Manager. They occupy about 2.96 MB (3103664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (303.08 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.21 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (264.08 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (71.01 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
The current page applies to Launch Manager version 4.0.3
alone. You can find below a few links to other Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program offered by Gateway. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Launch Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Launch Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Launch Manager application will be found automatically. After you select Launch Manager in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Launch Manager by Gateway from your computer, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 21:08:14.660