Launch Manager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCGateway
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Gateway. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Launch Manager is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Launch Manager's primary file takes around 1.05 MB (1105488 bytes) and is named LManager.exe.
The executable files below are part of Launch Manager. They take an average of 3.73 MB (3915416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (347.58 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.05 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (651.58 KB)
- LMutilps.exe (484.58 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (409.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (335.58 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (236.08 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.15
of Launch Manager. For other Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program released by the software company Gateway. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Launch Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Launch Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Launch Manager in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Launch Manager by Gateway from your PC, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Launch Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 00:41:02.637