You can find below detailed information on how to remove Launch Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCGateway
. You can find out more on Gateway or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Launch Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. LManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 953.08 KB (975952 bytes) on disk.
Launch Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 2.72 MB (2852856
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (313.58 KB)
- LManager.exe (953.08 KB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (298.58 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (72.08 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
This data is about Launch Manager version 4.0.14
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Launch Manager:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Launch Manager when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\dsiwmis.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
Launch Manager is a program by Gateway. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Launch Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Launch Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Launch Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Launch Manager by Gateway from your PC, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Launch Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:48:19.833