You can find below detailed information on how to remove Launch Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your computerGateway
. You can find out more on Gateway or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Launch Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. LManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 953.08 KB (975952 bytes) on disk.
Launch Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 2.72 MB (2852856
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (313.58 KB)
- LManager.exe (953.08 KB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (298.58 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (72.08 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
This data is about Launch Manager version 4.0.14
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application offered by Gateway. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Launch Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Launch Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager application will be found very quickly. After you click Launch Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Launch Manager by Gateway from your PC, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Launch Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:48:19.833