You can find below detailed information on how to remove Launch Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your computerGateway
. You can find out more on Gateway or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Launch Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. LManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 953.08 KB (975952 bytes) on disk.
Launch Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 2.72 MB (2852856
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (313.58 KB)
- LManager.exe (953.08 KB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (298.58 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (72.08 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
This data is about Launch Manager version 4.0.14
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application offered by Gateway. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Launch Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Launch Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Launch Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Launch Manager in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Launch Manager by Gateway from your PC, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Launch Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:48:19.833