You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Launch Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCGateway
. You can find out more on Gateway or check for application updates here
. Usually the Launch Manager application is found in the C:\Program Files\Launch Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Launch Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. Launch Manager's main file takes around 1,001.58 KB (1025616 bytes) and is called LManager.exe.
The executables below are part of Launch Manager. They take about 3.04 MB (3182664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (304.08 KB)
- LManager.exe (1,001.58 KB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.58 KB)
- LMutilps.exe (300.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (281.08 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (72.08 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
This web page is about Launch Manager version 5.0.3
only. You can find here a few links to other Launch Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application marketed by Gateway. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Launch Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Launch Manager in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Launch Manager by Gateway from your PC, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Launch Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 11:17:08.017