This web page is about Launch Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your systemGateway
. Go over here
for more details on Gateway. Usually the Launch Manager application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Launch Manager is C:\Windows\UNINST32.EXE LManager.UNI. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. LManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.04 MB (1094736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Launch Manager. They take about 2.29 MB (2406016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LManager.exe (1.04 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (71.01 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- x64DrvFx.exe (138.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (46.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.05
of Launch Manager. You can find below info on other versions of Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program marketed by Gateway. Some people try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Launch Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Launch Manager program will be found very quickly. After you click Launch Manager in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Launch Manager by Gateway from your computer, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Launch Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:33:53.483