Launch Manager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Launch Manager from your systemGateway
. Check out here
for more details on Gateway. Launch Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Launch Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\UnInst32.exe LManager.UNI. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. LManager.exe is the Launch Manager's main executable file and it occupies around 1.10 MB (1157640 bytes) on disk.
Launch Manager is composed of the following executables which take 2.34 MB (2449464
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LManager.exe (1.10 MB)
- LMconfig.exe (869.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (71.01 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- x64DrvFx.exe (119.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (46.51 KB)
This info is about Launch Manager version 0.0.05
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program marketed by the software company Gateway. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Launch Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Launch Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Launch Manager in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Launch Manager by Gateway from your computer, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:13:47.917