You can find on this page details on how to remove Launch Manager for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCGateway
. More information on Gateway can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Windows\UNINST32.EXE LManager.UNI is the full command line if you want to remove Launch Manager. LManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 846.51 KB (866824 bytes) on disk.
Launch Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 1.74 MB (1823560
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LManager.exe (846.51 KB)
- LMConfig.exe (466.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (78.01 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.77 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (87.27 KB)
- x64DrvFx.exe (195.77 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (36.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.01
of Launch Manager. Click on the links below for other Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application offered by the software company Gateway. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Launch Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Launch Manager in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Launch Manager by Gateway from your computer, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Launch Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-19 14:46:12.900