Launch Manager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your computerGateway
. More information on Gateway can be found here
. Launch Manager is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI is the full command line if you want to uninstall Launch Manager. LManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.08 MB (1131632 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Launch Manager. They take an average of 3.80 MB (3988824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (357.11 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.08 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (688.61 KB)
- LMutilps.exe (484.61 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (409.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (336.11 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (235.11 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
This data is about Launch Manager version 5.2.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program offered by Gateway. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Launch Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Launch Manager in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Launch Manager by Gateway from your computer, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Launch Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 16:58:14.863