Launch Manager is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your computerGateway
. More information on Gateway can be seen here
. Launch Manager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI is the full command line if you want to uninstall Launch Manager. Launch Manager's primary file takes about 1.06 MB (1106512 bytes) and its name is LManager.exe.
Launch Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 3.73 MB (3915416
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (347.58 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.06 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (651.58 KB)
- LMutilps.exe (484.58 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (409.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (335.58 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (235.08 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
The current page applies to Launch Manager version 5.1.13
only. You can find here a few links to other Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program by the software company Gateway. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Launch Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager application will be found very quickly. When you click Launch Manager in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Launch Manager by Gateway from your PC, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Launch Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 14:04:56.887