This info is about Launch Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCGateway
. Open here
for more information on Gateway. Usually the Launch Manager application is found in the C:\Program Files\Launch Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Launch Manager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Windows\UNINST32.EXE LManager.UNI. LManager.exe is the Launch Manager's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.17 MB (1231880 bytes) on disk.
Launch Manager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.06 MB (2155592
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LManager.exe (1.17 MB)
- LMWECtrlLH.exe (162.51 KB)
- LMWECtrlLH64.exe (196.51 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (46.51 KB)
- HelpHelp.exe (106.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.02
of Launch Manager. You can find here a few links to other Launch Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application released by the software company Gateway. Some people try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Launch Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Launch Manager program will be found automatically. When you click Launch Manager in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Launch Manager by Gateway from your PC, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-04-09 15:59:22.747