Launch Manager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your computerGateway
. More information on Gateway can be seen here
. Usually the Launch Manager application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Launch Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. Launch Manager's main file takes around 1.03 MB (1081424 bytes) and is called LManager.exe.
Launch Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.88 MB (4066456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (344.08 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.03 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.58 KB)
- LMutilps.exe (467.58 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (405.08 KB)
- LMworker.exe (326.58 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (223.08 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
The current web page applies to Launch Manager version 5.1.4
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application by Gateway. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Launch Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Launch Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Launch Manager program will be found very quickly. When you click Launch Manager in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Launch Manager by Gateway from your PC, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Launch Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 13:34:26.297