Launch Manager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your systemGateway
. You can find out more on Gateway or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI is the full command line if you want to remove Launch Manager. Launch Manager's main file takes around 1.24 MB (1300560 bytes) and is named LManager.exe.
Launch Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.02 MB (3171760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (317.58 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.24 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (290.08 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (71.01 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.7
of Launch Manager. You can find below a few links to other Launch Manager releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Launch Manager we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Launch Manager is a program marketed by Gateway. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Launch Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Launch Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Launch Manager in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Launch Manager by Gateway from your PC, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Launch Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 11:36:54.520