Launch Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCGateway
. Open here
where you can find out more on Gateway. Launch Manager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Launch Manager is C:\Windows\UNINST32.EXE LManager.UNI. The program's main executable file occupies 846.51 KB (866824 bytes) on disk and is named LManager.exe.
The executables below are part of Launch Manager. They occupy about 1.74 MB (1823560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LManager.exe (846.51 KB)
- LMConfig.exe (466.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (78.01 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.77 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (87.27 KB)
- x64DrvFx.exe (195.77 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (36.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Launch Manager version 2.0.00
alone. You can find here a few links to other Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application by the software company Gateway. Some users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Launch Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Launch Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager application will be found automatically. When you click Launch Manager in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Launch Manager by Gateway from your PC, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Launch Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 19:29:51.727