You can find on this page details on how to remove Launch Manager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Launch Manager from your PCGateway
. You can find out more on Gateway or check for application updates here
. Launch Manager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Launch Manager is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv7.EXE LMv7.UNI. Launch Manager's main file takes around 1.13 MB (1184368 bytes) and is called LManager.exe.
Launch Manager is composed of the following executables which take 6.28 MB (6580904
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (340.61 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.13 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (1.87 MB)
- LMconfigV2.exe (1.03 MB)
- LMutilps.exe (532.61 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (463.11 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (222.11 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- SetMail64.exe (264.11 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (46.61 KB)
- DkRun32.exe (96.08 KB)
- DkUserProc.exe (98.08 KB)
This info is about Launch Manager version 7.0.7
only. You can find here a few links to other Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program released by the software company Gateway. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Launch Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Launch Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Launch Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Launch Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Launch Manager by Gateway from your computer, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:37:59.623