This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Launch Manager for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Launch Manager from your computerGateway
. More info about Gateway can be seen here
. Launch Manager is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Launch Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\UNINST32.EXE LManager.UNI. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called LManager.exe and its approximative size is 1.04 MB (1094736 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Launch Manager. They occupy about 2.29 MB (2406016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LManager.exe (1.04 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (71.01 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- x64DrvFx.exe (138.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (46.51 KB)
The current page applies to Launch Manager version 3.0.04
alone. For other Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application marketed by the software company Gateway. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager application will be found very quickly. After you click Launch Manager in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Launch Manager by Gateway from your computer, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:13:54.640