Launch Manager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your systemGateway
. Additional info about Gateway can be seen here
. Launch Manager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Launch Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv4.EXE LMv4.UNI. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. LManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.06 MB (1108048 bytes) on disk.
Launch Manager is composed of the following executables which take 3.75 MB (3927704
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (357.08 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.06 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (651.58 KB)
- LMutilps.exe (484.58 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (409.58 KB)
- LMworker.exe (335.58 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (236.08 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (45.58 KB)
This web page is about Launch Manager version 5.1.16
only. For more Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program marketed by the software company Gateway. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Launch Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Launch Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Launch Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Launch Manager in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Launch Manager by Gateway from your computer, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-25 21:13:39.853