This page contains detailed information on how to remove Launch Manager for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Launch Manager from your systemGateway
. Open here
where you can get more info on Gateway. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Launch Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\UnInst32.exe LManager.UNI. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. LManager.exe is the Launch Manager's main executable file and it takes circa 786.51 KB (805384 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Launch Manager. They occupy an average of 2.06 MB (2158928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DIALCTRL.EXE (42.77 KB)
- LManager.exe (786.51 KB)
- LMconfig.exe (869.01 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (78.01 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.77 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (87.27 KB)
- x64DrvFx.exe (138.01 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (36.00 KB)
The current page applies to Launch Manager version 2.1.02.7
only. Click on the links below for other Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is a program released by Gateway. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Launch Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Launch Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Launch Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Launch Manager by Gateway from your computer, nor are we saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-03 19:43:06.693