This info is about Launch Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Launch Manager from your computerGateway
. Additional info about Gateway can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Launch Manager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Windows\UNINSTLMv7.EXE LMv7.UNI. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.12 MB (1176176 bytes) on disk and is named LManager.exe.
Launch Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.26 MB (6567592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsiwmis.exe (340.61 KB)
- LManager.exe (1.12 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (1.87 MB)
- LMconfigV2.exe (1.03 MB)
- LMutilps.exe (531.11 KB)
- LMutilps32.exe (462.61 KB)
- MkServis.exe (78.51 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (222.11 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- SetMail64.exe (264.11 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (46.61 KB)
- DkRun32.exe (96.08 KB)
- DkUserProc.exe (98.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.4
of Launch Manager. You can find below info on other application versions of Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application by the software company Gateway. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Launch Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Launch Manager". The Launch Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Launch Manager in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Launch Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Launch Manager by Gateway from your computer, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Launch Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 19:08:50.527