Google Chrome Beta
Google Chrome Beta is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Beta is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\62.0.3202.29\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Beta. Google Chrome Beta's primary file takes about 1.48 MB (1556312 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Google Chrome Beta. They occupy about 5.13 MB (5380616
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.48 MB)
- setup.exe (1.82 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Beta version 62.0.3202.29
alone. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Beta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Beta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Beta program will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Beta in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Beta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Beta in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-20 21:35:00.673