Google Chrome Beta
Google Chrome Beta is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome Beta is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Google Chrome Beta's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\74.0.3729.40\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.64 MB (1723888 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Beta is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.65 MB (9069984
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (572.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (689.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Beta version 74.0.3729.40
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Beta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is a program offered by Google Inc.. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Beta or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Beta". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Beta program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Beta in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Beta in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-27 19:16:44.700