Google Chrome Beta
Google Chrome Beta is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Google Chrome Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\62.0.3202.18\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.48 MB (1556312 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Beta. They occupy an average of 5.13 MB (5380616
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.48 MB)
- setup.exe (1.82 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 62.0.3202.18
of Google Chrome Beta. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Beta:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Beta from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Beta". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Beta app will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Beta in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Beta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Beta in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-15 17:50:31.640