Google Chrome Beta
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Google Chrome Beta for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome Beta is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Beta is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\62.0.3202.52\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.26 MB (1323352 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Beta is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.94 MB (10418528
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.26 MB)
- nacl64.exe (5.80 MB)
- setup.exe (1.44 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 62.0.3202.52
of Google Chrome Beta. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Beta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Beta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Beta". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Beta program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Beta in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Beta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-12 00:42:14.437