Google Chrome Beta
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Beta for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Beta is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\72.0.3626.77\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Beta's main file takes about 1.63 MB (1708016 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Beta contains of the executables below. They take 8.54 MB (8955312
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.63 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (677.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.52 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Beta version 72.0.3626.77
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Beta:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Beta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Beta". The Google Chrome Beta application will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Beta in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Beta which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Beta in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-01-29 03:05:17.047