Google Chrome Beta
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Google Chrome Beta for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Google Chrome Beta's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\61.0.3163.39\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.19 MB (1250648 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Beta is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.87 MB (10348384
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.19 MB)
- nacl64.exe (5.91 MB)
- setup.exe (1.38 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome Beta version 61.0.3163.39
only. For other Google Chrome Beta versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is a program by Google Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Beta". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Beta app will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Beta in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-11 23:12:42.670