A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your computer
Google Chrome Beta is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by Google Inc.. More information about Google Inc. can be seen here. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Google Chrome Beta's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\69.0.3497.81\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.40 MB (1469784 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Google Chrome Beta. They occupy about 5.67 MB (5943136 bytes) on disk.
chrome.exe (1.40 MB)
notification_helper.exe (550.84 KB)
setup.exe (1.86 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Beta version 69.0.3497.81 only. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Beta:
A way to remove Google Chrome Beta from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Google Chrome Beta is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Some people decide to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.
download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Beta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Beta program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Beta in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.