Google Chrome Beta
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Beta for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be read here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Google Chrome Beta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\68.0.3440.25\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Google Chrome Beta's main file takes around 1.50 MB (1577816 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Beta. They occupy 5.73 MB (6004064
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.50 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (545.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Beta version 68.0.3440.25
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Beta:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is a program offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Beta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Beta". The Google Chrome Beta app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Beta in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Beta supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-06-13 20:44:21.417