Google Chrome Beta
This info is about Google Chrome Beta for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\62.0.3202.45\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Google Chrome Beta's primary file takes around 1.48 MB (1556312 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Beta is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.13 MB (5380616
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.48 MB)
- setup.exe (1.82 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Beta version 62.0.3202.45
only. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Beta:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is an application released by Google Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Beta from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Beta". The Google Chrome Beta program will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Beta in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Beta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Beta in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-05 12:58:29.530