Google Chrome Beta
Google Chrome Beta is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Google Inc.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Google Chrome Beta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\63.0.3239.90\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Beta's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.52 MB (1592664 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Beta. They occupy about 5.21 MB (5458952
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 63.0.3239.90
of Google Chrome Beta. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Beta releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Beta". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Beta application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Beta in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Beta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Beta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-11 21:35:42.393