Google Chrome Beta
This info is about Google Chrome Beta for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\63.0.3239.59\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.52 MB (1592664 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome Beta. They take 10.41 MB (10917904
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- new_chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Beta version 63.0.3239.59
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Beta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Beta from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Beta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Beta application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Beta in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Beta in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 21:34:30.887