Google Chrome Beta
You can find on this page details on how to remove Google Chrome Beta for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Google Inc.. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Google Chrome Beta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\64.0.3282.71\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called chrome.exe and occupies 1.51 MB (1581400 bytes).
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Beta. They occupy about 5.16 MB (5410824
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 64.0.3282.71
of Google Chrome Beta. For more Google Chrome Beta versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is a program offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Beta from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Beta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Beta application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Beta in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-04 02:12:22.283