Google Chrome Beta
Google Chrome Beta is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Beta is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Google Chrome Beta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\73.0.3683.86\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.64 MB (1716720 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Beta is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.63 MB (9050528
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (568.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (684.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 73.0.3683.86
of Google Chrome Beta. For other Google Chrome Beta versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Beta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Beta". The Google Chrome Beta app will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome Beta in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Beta which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Beta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-21 01:24:50.200