Google Chrome Beta
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Beta for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Beta is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\74.0.3729.91\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Beta. The program's main executable file occupies 1.64 MB (1723888 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Beta is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.65 MB (9071008
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (572.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (689.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 74.0.3729.91
of Google Chrome Beta. For more Google Chrome Beta versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Beta with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Beta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Beta program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Beta in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Beta in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-04-17 22:47:10.227