Google Chrome Beta
Google Chrome Beta is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome Beta is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\71.0.3578.98\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.51 MB (1587680 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Beta is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.24 MB (7593312
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (433.47 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.47 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Beta version 71.0.3578.98
alone. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Beta releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Beta or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Beta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Beta application will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Beta in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Beta supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-13 03:07:17.143