Google Chrome Beta
This info is about Google Chrome Beta for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Google Chrome Beta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\70.0.3538.54\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.52 MB (1589080 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Google Chrome Beta. They occupy about 6.81 MB (7144800
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 70.0.3538.54
of Google Chrome Beta. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Beta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Beta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Beta program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Beta in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-10 21:46:52.273