Google Chrome Beta
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Beta for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Beta is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\64.0.3282.113\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.51 MB (1581912 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Beta contains of the executables below. They take 10.32 MB (10822672
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- new_chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Beta version 64.0.3282.113
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Beta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Beta from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Beta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Beta app will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Beta in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-23 19:18:48.300