Google Chrome Beta
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Google Chrome Beta for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Beta is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Google Chrome Beta's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\73.0.3683.27\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and occupies 1.64 MB (1716720 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Beta. They occupy 8.63 MB (9050528
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (568.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (684.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 73.0.3683.27
of Google Chrome Beta. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Beta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is an application released by Google Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Beta". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Beta app will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Beta in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Beta.
8. After removing Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-08 22:50:12.380