Google Chrome Beta
Google Chrome Beta is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Beta from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Beta application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\61.0.3163.59\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.38 MB (1451864 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Beta contains of the executables below. They take 4.98 MB (5224968
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.38 MB)
- setup.exe (1.80 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Beta version 61.0.3163.59
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Beta versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Beta is a program offered by Google Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Google Chrome Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Beta from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Beta". The Google Chrome Beta app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Beta in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Beta.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Beta by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Beta supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-23 22:27:32.057